Many laws, regulations and policies, in a variety of jurisdictions, regulate the goods and services that may be bought and sold. Users may not post ads for merchandise or services that are illegal where they live. If you see any suspicious or questionable content on the site, please use our 'report fraud or abuse' links to inform us about any problems. We may take technical and legal steps to remove the content and/or keep offending users off Yadsi.
Items that are specifically prohibited on Yadsi:
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco.
- Animals, plants and insects that are regulated or prohibited for sale under applicable laws.
- Blood, bodily fluids and body parts.
- Embargoed goods.
- Items designed to be used to commit a crime including not without limitation burglary tools, false identification and items used to manufacture illegal explosives or controlled substances.
- Material that infringes copyrights, trademarks or other third party rights.
- Misrepresentations and counterfeit or fraudulent items.
- Material that contains obscene material, child pornography or is harmful to minors.
- Prescription drugs, medical devices, controlled substances, illegal drugs, or drug paraphernalia.
- Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading claims that might require FDA approval.
- Services or merchandise that promote hatred and violence against specific groups of people.
- Services that are illegal including without limitation prostitution.
- Stocks and other securities.
- Stolen goods or property with serial number removed or altered.
- Weapons (including but not limited to firearms, martial arts weapons, silencers, ammunition, disguised, or switchblade knives, BB guns, stun guns or tear gas) and weapons parts.
- Items containing hazardous substances or pesticides.
- Items that restrict transfer (such as tickets or coupons) and items you are not authorized to sell.
- Content that can intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the Fair Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.